Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Terrific Tasty Tangelo

Image result for tangelo


Tasty Tangelo


Tuesday 21st  February  2017


The tasty orange and yellow twisted together Tangelo was an oval shape that was as bumpy as a gravel road. As I peeled the rough skin it made a crunch noise. Once it was peeled it was a orange with white  lines between the segments.I sunk my teeth into the rubbery flesh and what I saw inside was lots and lots piled on top of each other where se through little beads of juice! Sqwish!
as I bite into the beads of flavor juice dribbles down my chin  all of my tastebuds scream TASTY! And I agree.
I was learning to do a descriptive piece of writing  about a delicious tangelo that my teacher brought in. I was working on similes and adjectives.I think I did well with similes. I think I need to work on Onomatopoeia.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment