Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2017

day 1 choose a destination

Germany.
I have chosen Germany because it sounds like a warm and beautiful place where there is very nice artwork and amazing views I would love to go to this place  because the houses look straight out of a movie.And I would love to learn German it sounds so nice. It also looks like a wonderful place  to visit with  your family.And the castles look like they took so much work but the final work is brilliant.The water looks so fresh and sparkling.
Yes... Germany would be a wonderful place to visit.
 Image result for germany

3 comments:

  1. Hallo (hello in German),
    What an awesome country to choose! I'd also love to visit Germany one day. What kind of activities would you like to do with your family in Germany? Personally the Europa-park, which is a theme park in Germany, would be on the top of my list. It looks amazing!
    Can't wait to start blogging with you next week. Hope you had a great last week of term.
    Cheers,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tessa it's Lucy. (Great work.) I love how you said why you picked Germany. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy its Tessa. Thank you for comenting on my blog.hope you have a great Summer!

    ReplyDelete